November 28th, 2007
|07:10 pm - Because I was bored|
I checked out my Friends page and decided to steal this from Marian because it looked like fun
Type your answer to the twenty questions into Google image search, then post a picture from the first results page.
1. Age at next birthday
2. Place you'd like to visit
3. Favorite place
4. Favorite object (Yep, I'm a pretentious nerd)
5. Favorite food
6. Favorite animal
7. Favorite color
8. Place you were born
9. Place where you live
10. Name of a past pet
11. Best friend's nickname
12. Your screen name/nickname (LMAO)
13. Your first name (Via Strict SafeSearch to avoid the porn)
14. Your middle name (HAD to pick the FOOB image)
15. Your last name (This dude likes to bitch about how my grandpa's cousin beat him to the domain name)
16. A bad habit of yours
17. Your first job (Love how they look like bastardized Disney characters)
18. Your grandmother's name
19. Your college major
20. Favorite holiday
Current Mood: bored
Haha, FOOB! Have you been reading recently? It's all about Micheal's shitty Stone Season
Also, what the hell did you put in as your nickname to get that?
|Date:||November 30th, 2007 03:08 am (UTC)|| |
Yup, I caught up last night. The "Delicate Genius" needs to get over himself. Lynn is so lame!
Speaking of reading, have you ever read anything by Christopher Moore? I'm reading one of his books right now and I keep asking myself "Did he seriously write that?" It has caused me to crack up a few times.
For the nickname thing I typed in "Boris" (as coined by Ellen) because it was the first one that happened to pop into my head and I realized the potential for a funny result.
No, I haven't read anything by him yet, but I've been meaning to read the Gospel According to Biff for a while. What are you reading right now?
Oh, Boris, haha! I forgot about that one^_^
I'm reading "A Dirty Job." It's pretty pervy...and funny. I've recommended it to people at work.
|Date:||March 15th, 2008 12:49 am (UTC)|| |